Agnostic.com

9 1

Watching "Inside the Cult of Satan". I think I'm going to learn what one religion thinks of another. Are Satanists just trolling theists like the Pastafarians?

Kevbo 4 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you need to slow down a little and clear your mind before you fill it with words I have neve heard. I say this with humility for I am a very spiritual person.

I think they may just be really edgy but what do I know.

Mr_Dj Level 5 Jan 4, 2018

if there's a satan there is a god so that's a load of crap to.

Satanism works more as a philosophy than being a religion. Most of it is based around pushing yourself to be a better you and finding the things that you can use to go further. Also the church of satan could careless about what theists do its the satanic temple that constantly showboats in politics and blocking theists. I would say about 95% are athiestic. Edit 2 apparently I can't type tonight.

I think what one may learn from this type of "documentary" is nearly incidental to any religion. Sects commonly identified with satanism are as diverse as the full range of religious experience. That there are trolling satanists, It would be hard refute.

I can relate on many of there beliefs. Pretty interesting stuff

I thought Satanists were basically atheists? I follow the Lucifer Morningstar page on FB.

The After School Satan Club . It's all about marketing.

Loved it! Thanks.

Haven't seen the show. The Church of Satan are mostly atheists who try to stop Xtians from putting up monuments on government property

gearl Level 8 Jan 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.