Agnostic.com

3 1

Who cried when the present occupant in the White House was elected? Did you also feel as though you woke up in an alternative universe or as though earth had been turned upside down? Due to healing, please be gentle with those of us who are still under the covers crying.

sciteachmd 6 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my daughter & I were weeping for days. we're both still quick to cry, even now.

I go to bed early but wake up around midnight and I swear I thought his speech was Alec Baldwin doing his thing so went back to sleep.

I was horrified when I got up at 3am and found out it was true.

btw, hi from Fort Pierce

I still cry ... I morn for our democracy.
Hello from Palm Bay.

My first words on it were they will be dusting off the cattle trucks again, this shit storm has just began. Sorry that wasn't that gentle.

@VirginCotton Clearly you don't understand the reference. The only money illegals are costing Americans is the money spent rounding them up and deporting them. The fact is that they contribute far more to the economy than anything they cost. Do you want to work on a farm for low wages?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.