Agnostic.com

20 5

Perfection, baby!

So what are some of your flaws? I’m flawed in many ways, from having issues involving sleep to not communicating well to not being 100% reliable. I guess I have a couple good points, but perhaps they are overshadowed by the bad. Is there anything about yourself that you recognize and want to work on?

NothinnXpreVails 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like to be less trusting of others especially romantic relationships. I don't see the point in lying/exaggerating yourself on line. If you meet the person you've been fibbing to, it's over. So motives for lying? Beats the hell out of me...

I just don't give a damn!

I can't tell a decent man from a dirtbag, but the dirtbags are able to hone in on me from half a continent away. Seriously. I'm a dirtbag magnet.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 13, 2018

I have a need to 'fix' people. Men, especially. I am paying for that! Not sure how to work on it, but I recognize it.

What would you do to “fix” them?

Fix is the wrong word. More like 'rescue'.

I had a similar problem as I had a need to "save" women. I also paid a rather hight price for that. In my case, after loosing priceless opportunities while emotionally supporting a broken person, I found it necessary to evaluate why I put up with (needed to) save people. Countless hours walking alone at night and reflecting all that happened and coming to terms with who I am (what made me who I am) was, for me, essential in my (partial) recovery from that condition.

I find that many don’t want to be saved, fixed, or rescued. We have to save ourselves

I am perfect !!!..... Just one little bearly noticeable flaw, I am a well seasoned liar ?

i tend to work myself into a lather over minuscule stuff - get really anxious (blood pressure!) when tail-gated, & managed to wreck at least two notebooks already.
i give too much of a toss when people don't like me - e.g. for my german accent, for being tall & blond, for being fussy - whatever.
i find myself physically more & more flawed - aches & pains & creases & yuck 😟
what i am still working on is to learn acceptance of whoever i am, however i am, not so much shifting my little peculiarities (with the exception of trashing pcs - it's just too expensive).

Damn, where do I even begin...

My fuck tank is very often on Empty. That count?

You’d have to determine that.

@NothinnXpreVails it can either be emotionally liberating or suggest that I'm callous.

Errrrrrrrr No. Not now, I used to give a shit but gave up 🙂

ah, you lucky one! you're already there 🙂

Being too open about myself. Too sensitive. Not enough self confidence and not assertive.

You seem pretty good to me!

@Ellatynemouth thank you! I don’t actually mind that I’m so open about myself but I do know some people think TMI!

I am working on being more assertive but I’m not sure how to make yourself self confident

sounds like i could have said that - i actually don't think there's 'too sensitive', only too callous.

I'm involved with an unhealthy relationship with junk food. I tend to drift away to the past too often and facebook stalk my exes. I'm more of a friend to my kids than a parent. And if stress really does cause gray hair then I am responsible for about 95% of my husband's. Oh, and I'm annoyed by stupid people....but that's not really a flaw because, I mean, who isn't?

mmmh, yeah, food. i forgot my sugar addiction, which i'd love to shake once & for all. that's a hard one, with me for half a century now.

My own brutality towards the stupid, though I am also capable of stupidity. My propensity towards gullibility. My uncomfortableness in accepting compliments. The fact that all of those things hide the fact that I am quite a generous and compassionate individual.

Yeah, I’m probably not the best at receiving compliments, either

What if I realize them, but don't really want to work on them? Ha ha ha ha ha! 🙂

Nah, just kidding. I'm a unicorn. An opinionated, somewhat introverted, neat-freak, very particular when it comes to food, words and manners UNICORN. 🙂

i get that. ...& if life becomes just that tad too messy, moronic, crude & non-communicado, i comfort my soul... uh, numb my senses with sweets.

Reading too much into situations. I just don't seem to be able to take things at face value. This also translates into me over analysing every apparent compliment for sarcasm

Yep, I’ll do that, too.

I can be far too lazy! And I can find too many things to do when I should be doing something else.

Posting happily here, for example...far too much time.

Yep...

@NothinnXpreVails You, too?

@LucyLoohoo at times, yeah

My biggest problem is I satisfy far too many women sexually.

That’s the biggest problem, huh?

OH....poor you!

@NothinnXpreVails

I never should have told them I was a back up oboe player in a Lawrence Welk tribute band.

Fame can be such a burden.

now i'm feeling really sorry for you... NOT!

I'm condescending.

That means I talk down to people.

Don’t steal my lines, bruh

@NothinnXpreVails I've been saying that for years and also:

[redbubble.com]

it's on a t-shirt.

@mattersauce Hahahahhahaha

I'm irrational, easily enraged, and I break things all the time

The last one is both because I'm clumsy and because when I get into a fit I tend to slam things or bang on things....I broke the phone at work because I was in one of my rages and accidentally slammed the receiver down too hard and flipped the whole phone off the desk.

Those are my worst flaws. I've stopped punching holes in walls, at least, and my taekwondo is helping me channel my anger and aggression, but I'm still a long way from being good. However I have never ever turned my anger into physical violence against a human, and I don't believe I ever could.

@LadyAlyxandrea, i managed to demolish two notebooks so far - but when it comes to violence between humans i am shaking already when someone raises his/her voice towards me.

Swearing. Nothing embarrasses me. TMI.

Why should It? "Swearwords" are nothing but words. Who gets to decide which are good or bad?

@Salo so fucking true!

i fuckin love to swear the shit out of controversial issues.

@thinktwice Language please. I object to gratuitous use of the T**e word

@Salo ha ha you are a trip! Love your sense of humor! ha ha ha Thanks for a nice laugh...that word (laugh) needs to be in everyone's vocabulary!

I would like to want to quit smoking.

I’d like to want that, too, but I don’t, either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.