Agnostic.com

6 3

Would you rather (2)

Would you rather be submissive or dominant in bed?

• 5 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 4 votes
McWalsoft 6 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have mostly been dominant, but would really love to be serve a Goddess for a change.

Strabo Level 6 July 12, 2018

I once had a switch try to get me to dominate him. I failed miserably, lol. He basically had to tell me what to tell him to do. Kind of defeats the purpose....

You've had an interesting life, Marcie.

@brentan it was pretty boring until about 5 years ago

@Marcie1974 Which do you think was worse, Marcie, the boring part or the 'wild' part?

@brentan oh the boring part is much worse. I did what was expected of me for almost 40 years. I finally feel in control of my own life!

@Marcie1974 Isn't that interesting that bad life can be better than no life? It's good to hear that you're back in control. I have read that you struggled with alcohol on account of things and I hope the future will work out good for you.

@brentan thank you

Even though I'm capable of being a switch, I prefer to be more submissive. And nothing wrong with a little vanilla.

Gosh I must be old. I don't understand what you just said.

@brentan in regards to dominant or submissive, I can switch from one to the other. I can be both. But would prefer to be more submissive. Vanilla - Conventional sex, or vanilla sex, is sexual behavior that is within the range of normality for a culture or subculture, and typically involves sex which does not include elements of BDSM, kink, or fetishism. =)

@valerina Thanks. That was good of you to bother explaining it.

Remember what they say about variety? Spice of sex!

BDSM taking the piss out of non BDSM?

I hate that 'vanilla' put down.

After reading your profile I understand this comment much more now.

Its really between me and my significant other Dan. When you're a couple you set a plan for happiness.Should be private between couples even here.

I am fairly certain that the poll answers are anonymous. Then again I am not a level 8 maybe you have perks I don't know about yet. If it wasn't anonymous though I would agree with your stance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.