Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK The Most Powerful Storm on Earth Is Bearing Down on Japan

Another killer hurricane/typhoon called Maria in the Pacific this time.

Lukian 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nature always comes back to mock human arrogance.

That's really gonna help Fukushima.

When Japan is prone to earthquakes and tsunamis, why the fuck did it build nuclear power stations?

Because humans are arrogant fucks.

rhetorical question?

@Lukian

Not really. I'd like ask those in power in Japan why they took the risk. And if they regret it.

@Ellatynemouth do you want me to answer your question? I know why.

There's no science to back up claims of global warming - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hope everyone is as prepared as they can be and please VOTE BLUE. We must stop the insanity that is trump and the current gop.

Are you saying this storm would've not been here today if Trump would've signed Paris treaty months ago?

@IamNobody No, I'm concerned the on going problems of climate, whatever you want to call it, are NOT being dealt with from a science stand point.
I was being sarcastic.
To think something exists or does not due to humans right now is not the point, it is happening and we must take measures to protect people and infrastructure.
Can we humans work to halt or slow warmer temps? Who really knows.
One thing I do know, working towards a cleaner environment can not be a bad thing.
Clean water, Clear air and Clean soil are needed for all species to survive. IMO

@silverotter11 fair enough... I do wonder if everyone who click the like button understands your comment as sarcasm, as you have pointed out. There's so much we can do as individuals with our own life, to protect what's in our hands. If everyone does the same then....

That's not good, after the flooding they just had.

correct!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126601
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.