Agnostic.com

3 2

HI! I'm here to hopefully meet someone with similar interests. So far it looks like many are here simply to bash religion in some sort of pep rally. The fact that religion isn't a part of my life is probably the least interesting thing about me. So I might not be here long. We'll see.

Flgearhead 2 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree that it seems many are bashing religion, just as so many seem to think that comment sections after a post/article/tweet are intended to hold personal vitriol. It's all disagreeable to me - I've discovered "accept everyone as is" is a much better policy. I'm designing my own pride flag for the "whatever" tribe: whatever label you attach to yourself is fine by me.

I just like putting it up front so no one is shocked 🙂 Hello

I'm new myself but I suspect the bashing will settle down among long time users.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.