Agnostic.com

2 1

Charlotte, NC anyone?

Who is in the Charlotte area? Who wants to hang out?

tryingcake 7 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was about 18 had lived in a little town near Pickens South Carolina. I was only there for about 6 months. I had made an awesome friend there we have remained good friends for a very long time, even still talking on the phone on occasion. There is something about the south, it is such a different world.

azzow2 Level 9 July 10, 2018

Yes there is. I'm not an overall fan. But I do have a few good friends here.

I'm moving to Wilmington soon! Also, will be in Ashville in April 2019!

I love Wilmington!

@tryingcake Really? I am worried about being such a blue in a red state...I also worry about being in the bible belt...

@thinktwice
Wilmington is its own little world. But yes. Be careful. My son has been fired twice for being an atheist. That's not the reason they gave him. But twice within 2 days of finding out he was an atheist he lost his job.

@tryingcake How terrible! I won't be working, luckily, except online with my current clients. I am just moving there for the beach and as home base to travel. I hate winter.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.