Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK How Kavanaugh will use religion to turn back the clock – ThinkProgress

"Kavanaugh is more conservative than Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, meaning he’s more conservative that even the late Justice Scalia."

KateZilla 7 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The U.S. ruling religion will not give up without a fight. This is their time to fight back and they know it. Going to see "in god we trust" everywhere. It pisses me off every time i see it on the back of a police car.

We need to motivate people to vote. Apathy will be the death of the union....

It's funny how JFK being Catholic was such a big deal, but there is no problem with a lifetime appointed judge begin Catholic.

GwenC Level 7 July 10, 2018

I'm baffled that such a person who has likely experienced many crasy stories in the court room is still a believer. He's probably seen people at some of the lowest points on their lives, but he still never developed empathy.

dokala Level 7 July 10, 2018

This is going to turn into a war.

I am agraid you are right. I hope most women will stand up together and fight what is likely going to be an assault on their rights. They have the power, if they will only use it.

@Sticks48

Men are needed too. Everyone needs to fight.

@Ellatynemouth l know, but you and l know for alot of men they won't care or will look at it as keeping some control over women, especially old white men and Christians. Hopefully the younger men will step up.

@Sticks48

The irony is, it indirectly affects men negatively too. Men don't want to be saddled with a child they don't want..

@Ellatynemouth To many men don't think that far ahead. That is one of the reasons we need women in our lives, whether it be friend or lover, to keep us grounded when we get stupid.

@Sticks48 We need women in our government even more so.

@jlynn37 Very much so.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.