Agnostic.com

14 2

Do you name your vehicle?

Some people think it's weird that I name my vehicles, and that they are males. My current vehicle's name is Seven. (back story is that I have synesthesia and numbers are colors). Seven is blue 😉

MyLiege 7 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I named my van... ?

Lady Car-Car! My friend has a very bright yellow hatchback so I named it 'Melony'!

Generally "you bastard" along with "piece of crap".

I have a green kia soul that gets a bit dirty and messy. I call him shrek. He's my "soul" mate...lol.

My kids name them. My last car was briar rose. My current is Rey-b8-blubs

My kids are weird

My current car is Grace, for Grace Jones. My last car was Henry, for Henry Rollins.

OK, I admit to naming vehicles: Some of my personal favorites: Lola Lola, Red Sonja, Shunksapa, Snell, Geis, Ontos, Justine and not to be forgotten, "Maxwell the Alley Troll"

I usually name my car. The last one was green so I called it "Greenie". My new car is black. Uh Oh

nt specifical..but when it breaks down. I have many names for it..short ones usally that contain no more then 4 or 5 letters 🙂

I would probably name my car if it was something I felt more connected to. Because right now it's just something I need to get around not something I necessarily wanted. I like the car I bought, but most of my reasons were still more quantitative than based on a feeling. I've always wanted a 1967 Volkswagen Transporter (old hippie van/bus) and I'd probably pick a name for that if I ever got one.

Love those!

No I don't, but I do use my creativity to give names to many of the other drivers on the road. Ha ha, just kidding!

Good one!

Does pile of junk count for every car that has ever broken down on me?

Haha...that sucks though.

I have named all the vehicles I ever bought blacks beasts.

My White 94 Chevrolet Cheyenne 2500 Club Cab deserves a name from my future mate upon our Honeymoon Travels together for now I am proud of my no rust TRUCK smooth ride and useful cargo area

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.