Agnostic.com

13 5

Who's not watching the football tonight?

I'm on a 13 hr shift and I've volunteered to stay on for a really long complex case I could be here till after midnight! I immediately regret this decision, I did not bring enough food! 😞

Josephine 7 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no interest in football.

They should feed you!!

Me. I'm free!!!

Me

I am right now. I'm led to believe that its coming home. ⚽➡ ???

1:1.....5mins left...?? this shit is starting to get real!!!!

Apparently not.

@Flettie

I feel sorry for them.

@Hitchens it's just another religion to some folks. They'll get over it once they get home to their bank balances

@Flettie

I can't claim to be a football fan..not my thing really..prefer to watch a Rugby game.

I made a rare exception last night.. ?

I'll fetch you a butty

Amisja Level 8 July 11, 2018

Me Josie...I am afraid it brings out a weird primal tribalistic side of me! 'IT'S COMING HOME'

Amisja Level 8 July 11, 2018

Won't be watching football tonight or any other . Also don't watch basketball, baseball , hockey , tennis , golf , soccer , ping pong , table tennis , volleyball , or dodge ball , although I may be up for a joust .

Sorry you're having a tough night. I don't find watching grown men chase a ball around interesting at all unless I happen to know one one them.

Carin Level 8 July 11, 2018

food is important.Hospital cafeterias should be open for night shift workers

btroje Level 9 July 11, 2018

I'll be trying to peek at it through swollen eyelids! Doesnt bother me too much what happens though, I wish them luck but it's not the end of the world if they lose. I'm told end of the world is next month 😉

Salo Level 7 July 11, 2018

@Josephine oh it's real enough this time. It was crayonned onto a board and everything!

Me.

You probably mean Soccar. I do not and will not organized sports of any kind, ever.

No she meant FOOTBALL!

@Amisja Pardon my assumption. In Europe soccer is called football (I lived there 15 years). Now I understand American football is coming.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128244
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.