What kind of Atheist are you?

Choose?

• 65 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 31 votes
  • 11 votes
WeaZ 7 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Theists have truths without proof, therefore, the opposite of is a double negative. Most everyone would accept truth with proof making the word atheist literally one of the dumbest things ever made up by theists.

mt49er Level 7 July 13, 2018

Actively working to give people fact-based reasons to doubt the religious balderdash gain a better understanding of nature.

The best kind, of course!

I activley read History, and listen to Debates by Bart Erhman, Matt Dillahunty and videos about the Dark Ages, the Crusades, the Inquisition and which Mega Church is buying another Jet Plane for their Savior.
I passively don't go about and try and convert others, but will make them aware of certain practices and rites that were authentically Pagan but brought on board to appease the Multitude.
I did serve in the US Army but have not or ever will purchase a Gun since I was discharged 45 years ago. Fundamentalists are the true cause of Wars, Famine and Bigotry and Racism.

I'm the kind that's always ready to stand up for reason and logic. I try to be polite while not pulling any punches. I'm ready to engage in respectful debate at all times. I have a growing disdain for the willfully delusional, and for those involved in child indoctrination.

Depends on my mood and even more on who is around me.

When I'm with atheist friends, why would I be militant? What are we opposing?

When with my chill religious family or friends, still fairly chill.

The few times I've met asshole theists, I might respond in kind if there's utility....or fun

An old bald one!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.