Agnostic.com

2 0

I don't believe this. One of my Facebook friends has asked everyone to "pray for her". Why, you ask? The name on her plane ticket is her nickname, not her legal name. I know that getting that changed can be a real PITA, but pray for her? She was a friend of my late wife and is very religious. She's visiting my wife's relatives in Guatemala, the same ones who disowned me. As you can imagine, I'm highly motivated to tell her to forget the whole thing and stop praying.

Unicorn1824 7 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She's a nice person who's been through a great deal in the past several years and was a good friend to my wife, but she's very religious and, sorry to say, not the brightest bulb in the bunch. Like my wife's family, I haven't heard from her in years and she rejected my attempts to reach out.

Prayers ain't gonna help. If she leaves the US she may never get back in. That was a waste of a plane ticket.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.