Agnostic.com

4 9

Trump Baby balloon is going on a World Tour! Excellent.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe that's why he is going to Russia. I doubt it will get to fly there. It may be he will only go to places it won't be allowed. After all, he only wants to be around yes people as he can't seem to handle critical thinking. Imagine the situation if the Democrats take over the legislature. It might be his undoing.

Helsinke perhaps?

Buddha Level 8 July 14, 2018

By no means am I a Trump supporter but I find this balloon thing to be extremely childish and unproductive. What are we teaching our children by supporting this behavior? This is bullying the bully. I for one do not wish to return fire with fire. I just want to see the adults showing the children positive ways to deal with issues.

@CreativelyMe
Why Trump is called "Toddler in Chief."

[washingtonpost.com]

The only way you CAN meet a true, dyed in the wool bully like Trump is through counter force. People like Trump don't grasp any other language.

At their core, bully's are cowards. When they are met with a force which is greater than them, they fold like a cheap card table. If you attempt to match someone like Trump with peace, love and understanding, it will only be interpreted as a sign of weakness.

@webbew1 I prefer to ignore them completely because this just seems to encourage his supporters. Imagine his reaction if his name did not appear in any news at all.

When in Rome. It's human nature, and it's a LOT tamer than fire with fire. If that was really the case stuff would be exploding on the regular, for real.

History repeats when good people choose to do nothing. This is tame.

Why is it so disappointingly small...I was so excited when I heard about it..but when I actually got to see it..I was like..oh..ok..hmmn.

Bit of an anti climax..really.

Why couldn't it be much much bigger?..it would have had a much greater impact if it had been..and much more people would have seen it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130481
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.