Agnostic.com

7 1

Are there any Scientologists here?

ripcurldane 7 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope not... hope not. but if there is any... I am sure they are broke.

I hope not. Geesh!

Why would anyone want to be a scientologist?

I heard on the inner circle (long story, no I wasnt ne of them) that the so called All Clears can read minds and have the power of Telekinesis!!

On Agnostic.com? Are you for real?

I didnt think so but you never know. There are people here who for example do not believe in any God yet they do believe there are Ghostys or they believe Astrology. I am for real!

I'm not a Scientologist, but I've read some books on the subject, and I LOVE Leah Remini's show about it. I'm fascinated by it! It's mind-boggling that any thinking person in the world buys into it!

Yes and especially people who seem to together, like actors like Tom Cruise and that other guy...

@ripcurldane There are some kooky celebs, but I was sad to see some folks that I like. Jason Lee, Giovanni Ribisi, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon... Disappointing.

If there were, they would have to pay to comment on this....

Not me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.