Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as they all stay there when the water rises enough to cover all the land, i'm good.

JacarC Level 8 July 17, 2018

After we divorced, my ex-wife enrolled our 2 boys in what I often referred to as Children-of-the-Corn school in Spokane. As with religion, they eventually began to see how much of it was nonsense.

My ex moved my kids to the US and put my youngest boy in a military academy because her new husband was an officer in the Marines, not a damn thing I could do about it, just keep sending the monthly check and hope the kids got some of it.

@Surfpirate ouch. I was in England, the kids in Washington state. No input or legal representation.

@chalupacabre I had legal rights but they were unenforceable, I went broke going to court and finally the judge just leveled with me and told me I was 'just' the kid' father so quit wasting everyone's time and just keep cutting the checks.' I didn't see them again for 18 years but as my lawyer told me when I paid him off, it's a Court of Law not the Halls of Justice.

Man, I live here. They would be the 2nd or 3rd generation of super morons.

they've been doing that for years how do you think the idea got popular.

I wish that it were just Florida, but these curricula are being taught to children all over the country.

This trend seems to be nation-wide ...

world wide

@LenHazell53 I don't know - seems much of the world is leaving us in the dust.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.