Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK China heart drug sold globally may have had impurity since 2012

Well this is scary news on top of everything else. I guess I have been in a bubble because I absolutely did not realize that drugs we take here in the US and sold in US drugstores can be made in China.

AmelieMatisse 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't trust anything outof China

btroje Level 9 July 17, 2018

Me either. Did you know drugs are made there that are sold in the US? This is what gets me. Big pharma screwing us some more

From wikipedia...

On July 6, 2018, the European Medicines Agency recalled certain batches of valsartan and valsartan/HCT film-coated tablets distributed in 22 countries in Scandinavia, Europe, plus Canada.....marketed in Europe and Asia under their subsidiary Sandoz labeling, and in the UK by Dexcel Pharma Ltd and Accord Healthcare.....In Canada, the recall involves five companies and a class action suit has been initiated by a private law firm.....Authorities believe the degree of contamination is negligible, and advise those taking the drug to consult a doctor and not to cease taking the medication abruptly. On July 13, 2018, the FDA announced voluntary recalls of certain supplies of valsartan and valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) in the U.S. distributed by Solco Healthcare LLC, Major Pharmaceuticals, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.

Salo Level 7 July 17, 2018

But yet we the consumer are paying outrageous prices that are being sold under US brand names and not realizing they are not American made. I hate big pharma

So,Heart medication,now before,it was Dog treats,killing rhe Dogs,and I refuse to buy any fish processed in China(look carefully on the back of the package) and not long ago I read of how chicken will be sent to China,processed,and sent back to US markets with no markings as to where processed. Possibly Pork too.......

I understand that all meats will fall under these horrible guidelines or should I say lack of guidelines

A hell of a lot of things either made, grown or prepared in China is in some way or another bad for us. They make plastic rice and sell it to the world, they grow garlic that is contaminated etc,etc. And the poor Chinese workers are also badly done by. Every day workers are poisoned making and assembling cellphones. They get cancer and nobody cares.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133166
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.