Agnostic.com

13 1

LINK Christian Minister: ‘Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos’

I wouldn't wish student debt, or any other debt a just society shouldn't burden it citizens with, on anyone. With that caveat, I suspect her sample group is a bunch of pious, uptight, misogynist jackasses.

NerdyOkieDude 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not this man 🙂

JimmyM Level 7 July 24, 2018

Fuck her, and her bullshit.

Women prefer Not This Asshole.

I saw this earlier on FB. Sex with a virgin...why? So she doesn't realize it should be better than it was? .Basically this woman is telling girls it is best to be uninked, barefoot, dumb, and pregnant in your husband's kitchen.

Send me the rest.

This minister has either never had sex with a virgin, or only had sex with virgins.

I still remember swearing off virgins after #2 and have managed to keep that promise to myself.

GTrex Level 4 July 17, 2018

This was revolting! What is wrong with this woman? I have 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters and quite frankly I would be appalled if they had a relationship like the one described here.

Well, I think the reality is everyone would love a happy SO that gives amazing head.

@NerdyOkieDude yes, it does.

Giving head is an art and a passion for me.

I prefer to buy women untouched by paint or penis!

Well hell, the Duggers rolled out like 12 debt free, tattoo free virgins. ? ?

Umm the brother made sure they weren't virgins remember.

@Simon1 I stand corrected ?

Just a short reading made me sick. Welcome back to the 13th century. Men who want 'virgins' have real self-esteem issues and the lack of education only heightens that. Control, control and more control. Sick, sick and sicker.

What age group do you think was being described? I know i am not in that group.

JacarC Level 8 July 17, 2018

Read it properly what they are saying is they want an uneducated woman they can control it's a very nasty article .

Simon1 Level 7 July 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.