Agnostic.com

2 1

The Freedom From Religion Foundation is having their national convention in San Francisco November 2-4, 2018. @Admin said that if a large number of us plan to attend, they will sponsor a booth there. If you are willing to commit to going, please post asap that you have made a reservation! As Agnostics, Athiests and Anti-thiests, we should be supporting this organization anyhow. Attending, and having agnostics.com represented there can only work in our favor. This would help the site grow, resulting in more members being in closer proximity to each other. And maybe we would be able to buy agnostic.com t-shirts? Or other merchandise? What do all y’all think about doing this? I am willing to go if a bunch of y’all are. Here is info on the convention (I do not know if membership is required.) [ffrf.org] Please answer the poll AFTER GOING TO THE FFRF WEB SITE!

• 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 5 votes
MissKathleen 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to go but I don't want to go alone.

I chose would not be interested because I'm interested but unable to attend. I will have just returned from a 2 week vacation and can't request more time off from work.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.