Agnostic.com

2 2

WTF is up with the religious TV shows on network TV?

"The Good Place", "Kevin (Probably) Saves The World", and coming up "God Friended Me".

I watched the first few episodes of "TGP". It was kinda funny...not enough to get me hooked on the show. I can't help but wonder if the bible-thumper actress has any problem playing a character who many (if not most) bible-thumpers would despise. Is she a born-again religulese and behaved this way previously?

I watched the first episode or 2 of "K🖼STW" (grrrr. how do I escape "( P )"?). I don't think I knew anything about its religiousness before I started watching it...but quickly grew tiered of it. It looks like it is now on the chopping block...it might not make it.

And now the previews for "GFM". I'm not even gonna bother with this one. How long before this one gets the ax too?

These people have their own networks. Why do they have to invade ours? When are the networks gonna figure out that the nons (if I am not mistaken, if not currently the largest philosophical group, the fastest growing group) don't like religious guilt crammed down our throat just for behaving like normal humans?

Praise be to FSM
May he embrace us all with his noodly appendage
Ramen

CTBarbarin 3 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Good Place is a blackcomedy I watched at first but lost interest in. Good and Evil more than religious.

not really an issue here thankully vicar of dibley aside

weeman Level 7 July 18, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.