Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Was the Queen sending coded messages to Donald Trump via her brooches? Absolutely | Fashion | The Guardian

The Queen is a wise troll

...And the Queen, wisely, appeared to expect none either, because it turns out she was sending us all coded messages via the medium of her brooches. Yes, her brooches – read on and bow down in awe, James Bond. Twitter user @SamuraiKnitter has pointed out that on the first day of the Trump visit, the Queen wore a simple green brooch that was given to her by the Obamas to signify their friendship. On the second day, she wore a brooch given to her by Canada, a country with which Trump is less than pleased at the moment (also, it was in the shape of a snowflake, a classic Trump term for people who disagree with him.) And, for the last day, she chose a brooch she wore to the funeral of her father, so not one associated with happiness and joy. Queen’s brooches: 3. Trump: 0.

Lukian 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Outstanding!!! This is actually very funny and what if it is absolutely TRUE?!?!?!?

it seems absolutely true. This kind of messaging interpretation,is for some Brits, a past-time.

WOW! Wish I'd known that ahead of time. Of course, the village idiot wouldn't notice or understand or even accept the facts if he DID know them.

She has done many good trolls in the past like driving around the King of Saudi Arabia when women were not allowed to drive in his country by his continuing decree.

This pleases me.

it pleases me to know you are pleased my Queen... wink!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.