Agnostic.com

10 3

What eye color have you always wanted?

Lol I used to have a problem with my brown eyes, even though they’re not exactly dark brown. They tend to go from dark brown to a brown where it is a mixture of green and brown. Now I’ve just learned to love my eyes. I used to always want green eyes, though. Funny how we want what we can’t have.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I all ways wanted red eyez

The color I have. Dark Brown.

Mine are really dark brown.

Red. Definitely red with a vertical pupil, like a cat. 😉

That sounds interesting.

I have green eyes and I wouldn't change them.

I've always found blue eyes or blue/green eyes captivating.
I like mine, they change colors from brown to hazel, to dark green.

Brown eye.

@Srwsteven Hahahaha

I've always wanted those spinning "spirals" that pretend to hypnotize you. If that wouldn't freak someone out I don't know what would! Honestly, I have mostly brown eyes that get a hazel tinge on occasion & having a striking green would be nice. Of course, they have just about any contact lens you could wish for now.

I've always been happy with my blue eyes. I like green eyes in others, though it's more about how much consciousness is behind the eyes that counts. Nothing beats a soul penetrating gaze.

Your eyes look fine to me. !!!!

I've never thought about it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.