Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok this is media propaganda at its best. She is not and was not a spy!! She is a lobbyist. The media is blowing this thing up. You guys need to learn a little about media conglomerates, Edward Bernays, and how mass media is used to manipulate human consciousness. She is a lobbyist, her inditment says nothing of spying.

Etre Level 7 July 19, 2018

Ok fine, she's lobbying for the interests of Vladimir Putin and the Russian Oligarchy. Their interests are undermining western democracy.

@kmdskit3

This is something I find funny about Americans. They are mostly ignorant when it comes to history. The spy game is the spy game. Everything that is happening to the U.S. we have also done. Do you think our intelligence agencies have not lied to the American People. Weapons of mass destructions.

See how they demonize putin for being KGB. Well the CIA = KGB. Everything we do is justified, if our enemies do it they are evil. Do you understand how many nations the US has invaded in the name of democracy. Are you aware that or gov trained militia rebels in south america to promote regime change, where as our corporation set up factories in said countries.

Are you aware that senator John Mcain, who demonizes Putin, was busted at a fundraiser for him at a Rothschild residence in England circa 2011 or 12. Do you know who the Rothschild are?

Did you know that the very Oligarchs/jewish mobsters and alike who placed Putin into office, he imprisoned or they fled the country.

Do you see how they label Putin a Murderer? Well I ask you, have we experienced a president that has not also comitted atrocites?

Do you know how many Clinton bodyguards died under their time as political leaders not to mention the number of employees who also died mysteriously? Hilliary had a DNC staffer that was shot who possibly leaked info to wikkileaks.

I mean lets talk about the CIA and the money they made from selling drugs. Its all over the History books.

Dont even get me started on the bushes, i will give you this bit of info. They sold their oil interests in 2007 or so. They purchased some 180k acres in Uruguay, underneath a giant water aquifer. Daddy bush was the director of the CIA. Uruguay is the only country where cannabis is legal.

The founding fathers Hated democracies, that is why they created a Republic.
The founding fathers did not want to give the commons the right to vote. This is why you have an ellectoral college.

It is not about what you know, but rather what it is you do not.

How much of your statement do you know as a historical truth, and not propaganda created by the media?

GE is the largest manufacturer of Tanks, Bombs, Missles, and weaponry of warfare. They sold their household applainces devision.

GE owns 7 out of the top 10 major media conglomerates. Do you think media is not bias?

The House of Rothschilds owns AP and Reuters.

I suggest you begin your research.

@Etre Never denied the US hasn't fucked with other countries. Whataboutisms, and false equivalencies do not an argument make. You make many assertions that scream out for fact checking. Reading your response is like listening to an Alex Jones show. You still haven't disagreed with or provided evidence that she is not working for the Russian oligarchy to undermine western democracy but that's ok; you've proven yourself to be not worth the effort of continuing this discussion.

@kmdskit3

Actually I learned most of this in thistory books. I did an edit and added, so go back and read. No, not a fan of alex outside the fact his family fought in the texas revolutionary war.

The evidence has not been released on her, so everthing is unknown to the public except what the media propagates.

1st of all I am well educated.
2nd I have three Grandfathers that served Revolutionary war, American that is.
3rd I would not know these things if I did not know and care about History.

Everthing I have stated you can learn on your own.

Begin here..

@kmdskit3

Here is a fact for you.

The Federal Reserve is not FEDERAL!!

Now lets argue this point, shall we??

It is amazing how gullible these "Christians" are to spies, liars, cheats, charlatans, and traitors.

Trump and his gang are foreign agents. And they are everywhere.

JacarC Level 8 July 19, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.