Agnostic.com

28 5

Trumps first year

After 8 years of Obama Americans were fed up with the democrats, who lost over 1000 seats at the state and federal level while Obama was in office and elected Donald Trump as president. Trump has already done away with over 800 Obama era regulations, the economy is picking up, the stock market is at record levels and unemployment is lower than it’s been in years. Do you approve or disapprove of Trumps performance during his first year?

• 11 votes
  • 64 votes
Trajan61 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disapprove of: Trump, his sons, his older daughter, his businesses, his wife, people who can stand Trump, people who voted Trump, most Republicans at this point in Trump's political career, people who were supposed to 'help' Trump stay inbounds but have failed and not moved on, people who will probably vote for Trump next time.
Did I leave anyone out?

PEGUS Level 5 Jan 8, 2018

Trump is an embarrassment, both domestically and internationally. He hasn't accomplished anything other than to fill his (and his cronies) pockets with our money. His foreign policy continues to confound our allies, even to the point where he's practically given away our mantle as the world's shining example of hope and equality. Everything the man does (in an entire YEAR in office) has been self-serving, even to the point where his only 'accomplishments' are to scuttle health care, reverse environmental protection and make things easier for the 1% to get even richer. The GOP ('The party of Christian Values', remember?) has given us a president who is the poster child for six of the seven 'deadly sins'. He's ruining the country I love, and for the first time in my life, I can honestly say that I'm ashamed of our country and its people...

Nobody with the slightest sense of reason or decency has managed to understand yet how anyone could put this self-obsessed, vile, racist, misogynist, and clearly incompetent embarrassment of the human species into that position.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.