Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Islamic Paradise -- virgins and slaves from Allah

When the only way you can get laid -- other than by abusing a goat -- is to have "God/Allah" gift you virgins and slaves....

This is about as sexist and misogynistic as it can get.

What a HATEFUL "god" they have invented.

SkotlandSkye 8 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As gods tend to be.

This is absolutely rubbish, No where in the Quran does it say anything like that. He has not red it at all, this is just something he is making up, dumb ass he is. As I can see he is the iman and he is preaching to his flock, trying to make himself important. The God of the Quran is the same God that Christians believe in. If you think something else than you are as ignorant as this man.

"The God of the Quran is the same God that Christians believe in"

Yes, we all know that. The Abrahamic Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah/Gawd.....the root of pretty much everything that is wrong in the world....

A couple of things;

-Views like this are not confined to a single faith. Abhorrent, but not unique.

-I question posting this. It feeds the kind of hate and single-group marginalizing that feeds so much hatred today. First, they came for.....and when nobody was left, they came for me.

I think we. collectively as a community, should be better than this.

We have a right to ridicule the ridiculous....
I equally make fun of all religions and crazy-ass woo.
There is nothing "sacred" about any religion.
We have a duty to expose the crazies.
Also, no one said it was confined to a single faith. Don't make up stuff.

Nobody has said this is confined to one faith. Keep your straw-manning.

@SkotlandSkye Of course, you have the right. But in a country where the President is trying to demonize a specific group, you also have a responsibility to exercise better judgment.

@Mitch07102 You do realize that this site is worldwide? Do try to limit your ethnocentricity when you are attempting to preach "inclusion". Also, perhaps start your own site for religious apologists? The irony here, of course, is that you are defending a religion (one of several) with a long history of murdering and oppressing people by "demonizing" them for not believing in their specific made up sky-daddy. Then (oh, the irony!) you defend this religion (again, one of many) with a long history of murder and oppression much in the same way that the POTUS recently kissed Putin's ass.

Did you ever drive down the freeway and the only radio station you get is some so called radio preacher who is talking bullshit I think this is the same kind of thing

Exactly. It's not confined to a single faith.

@iamjc I like to call them up and quote the line in Oh God. tell them they should sell shoes

Pity the fool who came up with the 70 virgin bit as a definition of 'paradise.' Sounds more like hell to me! One experienced partner is more than enough to make me happy.

If this is what sort of utter garbage someone can preach and the people seated can believe in, one can't possibly expect me to respect such a person as a human being. Beyond despicable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.