Agnostic.com

9 1

So it turns out that Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall.

Benmonk 6 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really? No one actually believed that bullshit did they? LOL?

Don't try sarcasm on here!

@Benmonk oops, too late.....

Did you ever thought Mexico would? Why is so difficult to read "in between the lines"? The whole idea was to put the fear of god in the minds of those who wanted to cross the border....and he succeeded. The number if illegals crossing into USA from Mexico has dropped about 56%. BTW, the wall was started during Reagan's time....and Mexico built one at its southern border (Guatemala) to reduce the influx of illegals.

Do you believe that the top people in this country want 8 million people, the lowest paid in the workforce, to leave?

And, by the way, there isn't a wall between Mexico and Guatemala.

@Benmonk BVrliorve ot or not....they re leaving. See, O speak Spanish and I hear what
they say.

@Benmonk Take a look.

@Benmonk See, the top people may not want the exodus....but others do. The border centers (help for illegals maned immigrants are empty. Si no escuchas a la gente no puedes saber lo que sucede.

@DUCHESSA look at what? The internet pictures of Israeli walls?

@Benmonk Read carefully: It says "Mexico southern border. Dear, I saw it

@DUCHESSA you've been had. It's an internet hoax.

@Benmonk See, there is a train -commonly known as :"The Beast"" - that runs from the Mexican-Guatemalan border all the way to the Mexican-USA border....and the Mexican authorities attempt to reduce the number of people using Mexico to enter USA.

@Benmonk Here you have "The Beast". Yes, people ride this train on the top of the wagons.

@DUCHESSA yes there is. A border wall? No, there's not.

Seriously, they need a wall to keep the Gringos out of Mexico when Trump dumps the next depression on Merica.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

Eventually.

Id go to canada or something instead though

Mexico has the #2 spot for annual war casualties in the world right now. can anyone say END PROHIBITION !!

That's old news. Mexico has been saying that even before the idiot became president.

No Senor... we said we pee on the wall. With all respect to my Mejicanos Cousins and Brothers. I as a Puerto Rican I will Pee on that wall too.

Ummm... snort? We don't remember Germany very well.

Goat Level 5 Jan 8, 2018

suprise, suprise!!

mzee Level 7 Jan 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.