Agnostic.com

51 2

How many of you dye your hair?

As we get older with gray hair is it a good idea to dye your hair? I have not died mine in 20 years, now that I'm getting gray I'm thinking twice about it.

Sheannutt 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suppose that many people don't know that you can't dye grey hair any color you want because there's no pigment in the hair anymore, and you can't bleach it. The primary colors you can do are platinum blonde, medium brown, and pure black. This happens because grey hair doesn't have oils anymore, and the chemicals in your dye can't go into the structure of hair and change the color. I suffered from alopecia several years in a row, although ii loved dying my hair and styling it. Thank god I decided to apply to the Experienced & Licensed Hair Transplant Team to make my hair look great again, and now I dye my hair about once a week.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.