Agnostic.com

6 5

TRUMP VS Science

tRUMP is just destroying science during his administration. It appears that every 4 days he does something that impacts science in some way. I hope you all will support Concerned Scientists which are doing all they are able to do to protect our country. The real concerns are medicine and pure science which have had drastic cuts in budget. Please contact your Congressmen to try and reverse some of tRUMP policies.

I just hope any of his defenders do not need a treatment that just has been destroyed because it was not funded. Then again perhaps we don not need them either.

Marine 8 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been a member of Concerned Scientists since the election! I've been a science teacher, a pharmacist and was dissecting chicken hearts when I was around 10. Always loved the logical way that science approaches a problem. I love how ALL of the sciences relate to each other, and the links between them. The interdependent web of all humanity and actually all living things. Gotten much more politically active since 45 was 'swept into office'. Just like to see him swept out before everything that I value is lost. I actually checked what the order of succession was for president and cried when I realized that we would have to go down around 13 levels till there was a sane one. 😟

I am doing this. I am also sick at heart about my country. I march, I send money, I sign petitions, I don't know what else to do.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."--Stephen Hawking

Every time Don L'Orange gives another self-promotive speech and says "believe me", there will be a segment of the population which will do just that (for whatever reason). People who deny climate change, etc., have already made their mind up, and no amount of evidence to the contrary will make them see the truth...

One of the things that President Trump did that was detrimental to the environment was to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement . I think this was a huge mistake

Seeing the word "president" next to the name of the disgusting pig that Russia elected is the visual equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. Hate him with all of my being.

Problem is our congress is not working for the people at this time. It is working for it's own interests. And not even trying to be sublime about it. Ugh.

Totally agree trump's ignorance and his raping of our environmental and medical agencies needs to be stopped.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.