Agnostic.com

4 0

Following posts?

I get messages that someone is following my posts...is that the "favorite members" feature? Sorry, Im a tad lost...how can I see who is following me?

JustLynnie 7 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know! Seems spooky at first!
I think admin ( excuse me for speaking for you,admin !) anyway I guess the assumption is we are all here for Some kind of community, dating, mating or friends or whatever, so sooner or later we’ll catch someone’s eye... and they’ll notice how stunningly intelligent , interesting or attractive we are... and want to hear or see more of us! Maybe, or in my case , probably, before they are brave enough to say ‘hi !’
If someone weirds you out for any reason, or for any reason ( my excessive use of , well, commas ...) you can block them.
I use an iPhone, my buttons are along the top of the screen-worth exploring!
Good luck!

I don't see a grey box, do you? Maybe it only shows up on the laptop version of the website, not the on one app version.

Nice new picture by the way.

t1nick Level 8 July 22, 2018

Yes, I think do.

t1nick Level 8 July 22, 2018

In your profile, look at the gray box on the right side. "Followers" shows how many people are following your posts (yes, the "favorite users" feature) and if you click on the number, you can see who they are.

JILost Level 5 July 22, 2018

@JustLynnie I think it may be on the lab top version which is set up differently.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.