Agnostic.com

53 5

A few questions for Atheists out there.

What made you become an Atheist? Are there any other members in your family who are atheists or did you become one independently? Have you told your family about your religous thoughts and what did they say? I am not an Atheist myself but Iā€™m just wondering what life is like to be one. Peaceee šŸ˜‰

bacastro 4 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I became an atheist after reading the old testament and learning from anthologist named Aron on YouTube

I became an atheist after reading the old testament and learning from anthologist named Aron on YouTube

all species are Atheists at birth, religion begins with the brutal senseless circumcision of baby boys...religious lies about Santa Claus, Ishtar boy bunnies laying candy eggs on dogshit lawns, alleged vaginal virgins birthing alleged baby gods in dirty donkey stables... children are bribed and forced to "believe" all this insane shit.....I am lucky I taught myself to read at age 4 and at age 5 I equated all the religious lies above as a unitary dishonest system of adults to trick and make fun of children....I was lucky to find my first Atheist hero and role model in Einstein, when I read a biography intended for young readers only 157 pages there the author went to great lengths to hide facts of Judaism and imply that Einstein was supportive of xian beliefs... it was obvious to me the lies for religion and "believing" were enemies of "knowing".... the dictionary falsely defined Atheism and Atheists equating Thomas Paine Deism with Atheism as if we "deny" religion as true, when nothing about religion is true... so I never "became" an Atheist, I stayed an Atheist and kept going to Sunday School until I could not stand the peers there who bragged they were "forgiven" and "going to heaven" even if they were jerks bullies and idiots....of course they resented my fast readings and look up abilities of "scriptures" winning all the bible give a way contests, I like Ricky Gervais had lots of fun quoting all the absurd falsehoods and funny stupid shit in the King James bibles... and for the record C S Lewis is NOT A FORMER ATHEIST...he never was an Atheist, temporary disloyalty to the xian scams IS NOT Atheism.... it is critical thinking, evdentiary based inquiry and logical proof against the baseless claims of faiths.... it is impossible to "debate the existence of non-existence" as there is zero evidence for any alleged gawd nor a rational definition for the non-words only gibberish sounds gott in German, gawd or gods...."belief in" is a non sequitur... having beliefs about doors are un-necessary... doors exist and all we have to do is to enter and exit doors NOT BELIEVE IN DOORS... what a crock of shit to allow believers to lure Atheists into a "debate" of irrational delusional imagery about the impossible "supernatural" realm... we Atheists are materialists... only matter and it's indwelling property energy is all that exists...space by definition is a void what energy and mass "bends" towards or away from other mass

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.