Agnostic.com

16 1

Facial hair or No facial hair?

Do you like or dislike facial hair on your partner?

• 2 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 9 votes
LilAtheistLady 7 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a straight guy, so I prefer no facial hair on my partner.

When I was 15 I grew a mustache because I thought it made me look older. When I was 55 I shaved off my mustache because I thought it made me look older.

I personally enjoy kissing a smooth face but visually it depends on the guy. Some guys look better with trimmed facial hair.

seryn Level 3 Aug 3, 2018

I prefer that my partner has no facial hair. 🙂

Has anyone voted for "nose hair"? Trump fans maybe?

No votes for nose tendrils. 😟

Sparks – Moustache Lyrics

A-la-A-la-A-la-A-la
A lady gets a lotta things
She gets a 20 carat ring
She gets the alimony too
She gets to look good in the nude
But there's one place where they've been whipped
Between the nose and upper lip

My, my, my, my, my moustache moustache moustache moustache
One hundred hairs make a man

I tried a handlebar design
My Fu-Manchu was real fine
My Ronald Colman made 'em blink
My Pancho Villa made 'em think
But when I trimmed it real small
My Jewish friends would never call

My, my, my Moustache
My, my, my Moustache
My, my, my Moustache

They call me 'Sir' and that ain't bad
Sometimes they think that I'm my dad
And women flirt and you can bet
They like that tickle that they get
The only time I feel bad
Is when they guess the lunch I've had

Songwriters: RONALD D MAEL, RUSSELL CRAIG MAEL
Moustache lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., BMG

This reminds me of a funny comment from my mother.

I finished military service in the Midwest and visited friends and family as I slowly worked my way back to the west coast. Since I'd never had a beard and thought they were cool, I did not shave for the six weeks it took to get home in time to enter college.

Mom of course was not thrilled, but in her quietly effective way she didn't say anything for a couple of days. So I asked her "Mom, how do you like my beard?"

She said: "Son, most of the people I know who have beards grow them to hide their faces. They are ugly. You are not ugly. You are handsome."

I shaved the next morning.

I miss her.......

Well, I'm not exactly handsome and the chin whiskers draw attention away from other flaws so she's not wrong.

I like the look of my short Van Dyke (often mislabeled a goatee) but hate the feel. Haven't kissed in it yet.

Prefer smooth.

I prefer women without beard, thank you very much, other than that I accept that we are all just hairy monkeys.

Generally prefer clean shaven but don't mind trimmed neat facial hair. Not a big fan of a bushy beard but hey, if that's how you like your facial hair...more power to ya. I know lots of ladies dig that.

I'm not here to vote, I'm just showing off this goatee... 😉

Lol!

I thought goatee was chin only without the moustache. With, I believe it is a Van Dyke.

@WilliamCharles That's a very '60s term. These days, "goatee" is just a generic term for a beard with no side whiskers.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Thanks Paul. I like to be accurate and up to date with my terminology.

I'm more immediately attracted to smooth, but if I truly cared for the person, it would be his/her choice as long as it was clean and didn't give me friction burns.

I got hit in the face with a piece of angle iron when I was in my 20's, split my upper lip open like the Joker. I have always had a mustache since that time and usually a goatee as well. My wife likes me furry and didn't even recognize me when I shaved everything off, she asked me to please never do that again.

I think gotees are sexyyyy. I've asked past boyfriends to grow for me. And they did,
and they reaped the benefits. ?

@LilAtheistLady I swapped out my profile pic, this is my normal look for the past couple of decades although occasionally I will get bored with it and shave everything off but the mustache.

@Surfpirate great look!

@LilAtheistLady I think that was taken in Patzcuaro, Mexico a few years ago, not a lot of pics of me - might have been in Jalisco or San Miguel de Allende for that matter but definitely Mexico.

ZZ Top mofos ??

Well as a man I prefer a female to have as little facial hair as possible. The rest of the body...up to their personal choice.

antman Level 7 July 22, 2018

I’m with you on that one lol

Agreed. Hate any hair from the neck up for me.

I go either way depending. I like neat close well shaped facial hair on a handsome man. I think it's sexy. And I don't mind clean shaven. Bushy is not attractive to me. Huge mustaches are not attractive to me either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.