Agnostic.com

3 4

Okja: If you're a vegan and want to convince your friends to be vegan too, have them watch the Netflix move Okja. It's nicely done and could push some folks over the fence.

MrLizard 8 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love bacon way too much to become a vegan.

We had a good friend visit us once. A year later e visited them and he had gotten skinnier and they had become vegan. We asked what was going on. She said they went on a cruise and he liked bacon so much he had a heart attack. They learned a lesson. They even used Braggs aminos to saute instead of oil.

I’m joking, of course. I could become a vegetarian. I could, but I don’t want to. I find cruciferous vegetables offensive.

I’ll check that out.

Very well done movie.

Sweet-thanks for the info! I have been near vegan for 26 years, moving closer all the time, I only eat free range farm eggs and sour cream. Maybe this will be what pushes me over. Thanks! Are you vegan?

There is a test known as FoodStats Antibody Assessment. One can get it by going to a natrapathic clinic and ordering the test (from US BioTek Clinic). A tiny blood sample is used and it is used to see what reactions come about when subjected with various foods. Many if not most of us have asymptomatic reactions to various foods that can have a long term effect. For me it was dairy (which I already knew) eggs, soy, sunflower and sesame seeds. This is well worth the time and money (I paid $159).
[usbiotek.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.