Agnostic.com

5 1

Looking for quiet intellectual man

Have others had positive meeting here? 7/23/18

Kalmus142 4 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m looking for quiet, intellectual men, as well. Not for sex or love or anything. I’m just tired of all of the loud dumbasses in the everyday world. Bunch of kooks.

I got the quiet part down.

Let us know when you find one. You may get a quiet one who is intellectual at work but loves watching sports till the cows come home.

Good luck !

Hehe; I tease, not that I necessarily want to engage in intellectual discussions Daily, but oh do I want to know capacity is there, hahaha. These days, I attempt to be impeccable with my thoughts and words ~ in these challenging times, it is a medatation on balance in my life... ?

On dating apps the hardest thing I’ve found is building a rapport through conversation. Sometimes you really have to drag information out of people.

I think already I’ve made two great connections on here and one of them is becoming more than just friends 🙂

antman Level 7 July 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137951
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.