Agnostic.com

18 4

Scary-Horror films

What is your fav. Franchise?

WeaZ 7 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Shining

"Suspiria" "The Babadook" also freaked me out way more than I thought it would.

Nightmare on Elm Street is my favorite franchise. Aliens is pretty good too. And the Hellraiser series due to overarching story in the franchise.The Xenonorphs are the only silent antagonist that I’m ok with. Big lumbering guys in mask just aren’t that scary to me. Freddy, Pennywise, Pin Head are scarier to me due to their speaking capabilities.

Leo716 Level 6 July 28, 2018

No favourite franchise per se. But there's a great British/Jordanian/Iranian film on Netflix (at least in the UK) called Under the Shadow. It's about djinn. Had the great pleasure of teaching this film last year, and one of my lovely students (a self-professed horror aficionado, no less) screamed out loud several times while we watched this in class. 🙂

Alien

Jaws.
Aliens.
The Hannibal Lector movies.
Scream.

The Evil Dead.

Hermit Level 7 July 24, 2018

Resident Evil franchise and Dawn of the Dead franchise

Resident Evil...or Aliens if you ignore the abomination of the Ripley/xenomorph hybrid movie.

The first Nightmare on Elm Street scared the ever-loving crap out of me, but I never saw any of the others. I think it still holds up well.

Got to agree there?

Any of the conjuring movies.. based on real shit..

Just to add some different ideas, does Chronicles of Riddick count? Get Out? Halloween? American Horror Story? Predator? Jeepers Creepers...Sin City?

I really enjoy many of Rob zombies horror films like house of 1000 corpses and lords of salem, etc

Loved Jaws mainly the original Jaws 1
Also Alien Trilogy. ?

I love Jaws! I even have a couple t-shirts.

@KatMalina lol brilliant!

Disney... since Bambi.

The Alien films, probably, but I also liked the Hellraiser movies which are also already mentioned.

That’s tough. I like the older campy ones. If I had to pick from them, I guess it would have to be Nightmare on Elm Street.

between fri 13th and aliens prob aliens

weeman Level 7 July 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.