Agnostic.com

10 7

Trump administration secret identities!

You ever just look at this administration and think, this can’t be real? We must be getting Punk’d? Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out of the bushes and reveal to us that these people are really just actors?

Then show me who these people most likely really are. Here, I’ve figured out Stephen Miller is really this popular European pop star. Lol.

Looking forward to see who you come up with. 🙂

IndySent 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry I can't help you with specific personal comparisons. I just find myself thinking I'm watching the prologue to a Batman movie. In this case the super villains have had a year to wreak havoc and I'm waiting for someone to light the Bat Signal over Gotham city. Lol Let's hope 2018 brings us Justice!

I can't post pics right now, but I picture Bob Gunton as Rex Tillerson and Pa Kettle as 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

When the GOP paraded out their larger than life barnyard menagerie at the onset of this debacle and the Dems pushed their previously anointed queen onto the stage, I knew we were in for an interesting ride on a razor.

Sorry @IndySent but I can't think of a single actor I dislike sufficiently whom I would willingly associate with the Trumporama Troupe.

That pop star is far too pretty and happy to be Stephen Miller.

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 9, 2018

Here's a grabby fellow looking much like Trump

jeffy Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

It is an extended SNL episode starring Alec Baldwin and Kate McKinnon playing most of the characters.

Kellyanne Conway is actually Denis Leary
[twitter.com]

Rosie O'donnell has been undercover as Bannon and that's how that reporter got access to the whitehouse to write that book.
[nydailynews.com]

Here's mine.

@IndySent I'm sorry, I don't know.

@KKGator -- there is a delay between the time you download the photo and it is ready to transmit. Next time wait until the little green box is done before you hit 'reply'.

Jeff Sessions is a little elf as portrayed by Kate McKinnon on Saturday Night Live.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13862
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.