Agnostic.com

6 0

Rh- bloodtype?

Just wondering how many non believers are of the Rh- bloodtype?.Seems like most people I meet who are Rh- don't follow the crowd of mass thinking or are not into organized religions. I am O- and my wife is B-

• 8 votes
  • 8 votes
bluzturk 2 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am O I am positive

Every human being has either of the Rh+ or Rh- factor in their blood type, the only major significance of the Rhesus Factor is for the identification of the blood type as is whether a person is of the A, B, AB or O type as well.
The Rhesus factor ( Rh) makes not one iota of a difference as to whether or not a person is/or will be religious or Agnostic/Atheist just as hair colour/ethnicity, etc, has absolutely nothing to with intelligence or any thing else.

Up until the Age of Enlightenment and the birth of science the Church was the great legitimizing force in western societies and final arbiter in matters of knowledge and belief. If you wanted to undertake some great venture you sought their blessing and approval. We all know what to happened to those who opposed the Church.

Today, science is the great legitimizing force in western societies. If you want to get something done you may seek the support or approval of science in the form of scientific endorsement. A reading of the Doctrine of DNA will paint a deeper and broader picture that I could ever hope to here.

I'm A- , but I don't think that matters...

Are you seeking some kind of confirmation with regard to believers on this site and non believers sharing a particular blood group? An interesting book worth reading is The Doctrine of DNA (biology as ideology) by Richard Lewontin. He was one of the world's leading geneticists. Belief is something which lies outside the realm of science and even educated people have beliefs, it is not a matter of genes or blood groups.

I am RH negative, but have other enzymes in my blood that give a false positive reading more times than not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.