Agnostic.com

6 0

Hi everyone! Thanks for accepting my membership, I'm looking forward to joining in some discussions with you all. Also, can any members near Leicester, UK, recommend anywhere local to physically meet other like minded people?

ScottBrandreth 2 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome! The secular society has a hall on Humberstone Gate. It's pretty much opposite Sainsbury's.

Hi and welcome to the community.

Duchessa is the lady to contact for a list.

Hey brother. There is and its out there. You'll get a list soon. I think one of my lady friends has it.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Nope. 🙂

Most of my friends are atheist and many of my work colleagues too (coincidence?). However we all have different interests and I don't know of any clubs/societies/groups that have a specific atheist/agnostic agenda. I only here for a bit of healthy debate and seeing how cultures around the world view atheism.

Welcome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.