Agnostic.com

11 7

Starting to register voters in my county. Something to make me feel I can make a small difference

btroje 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's really key, I think, to making a difference.

I just want a real election where most people vote, not about half

Alrighty.... been a registered voter for 40 years.

I want to do the same in my county but I don't know how to go about / start.

here in New Mexico I just went to the county clerk office, showed my ID and signed a form. THey told me the rest-fill out all the spaces.

@btroje Thanks, I will do the same in my county.

@DUCHESSA I hope that helps

Good for you...

I've been an "official" poll inspector for the Democratic Party in my district for the past 3+ years.. Since the last general election, I've see a marked increase in voter registration and voting. Have you noticed any actual changes in your areas?

this is my first time. I would not be able to tell

I've been an "official" poll inspector for the Democratic Party in my district for the past 3+ years.. Since the last general election, I've see a marked increase in voter registration and voting. Have you noticed any actual changes in your areas?

Good for you @btroje. Make a difference!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.