Agnostic.com

2 1

Is this proof of a god?

Please shy away if easily offended or grossed out.
-I had a Philly cheese steak for dinner tonight. Soon after, my belly began to rumble. It was bathroom time. To my dismay, it was currently occupied by another member of the house. So, I held it. 5 minutes later, occupied. 10 minutes later, occupied. 15 minutes later, I hear the shower running. At this point, I'm prairie dogging. 30 minutes had passed and I'm sweating bullets holding in the massive bomb. 45 minutes of pure torture later, I couldn't hold it in any longer...it was coming. Not wanting to mess my pants, I franticly looked around my room for any solution. And there is was...a humidifier. I quickly took the top off of it and the hole inside became my new best friend. With a fury, I unleashed the dogs of war and at that very moment...I heard the bathroom door open as the previous occupant finally left. Proof or no? And I think i need a new humidifier.

ClintF 5 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe it was an evil spirit in the bathroom?

Ick - a vengeful god with a puerile sense of humour perhaps.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.