Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK More on Gaslighting

There was a post on gaslighting. Here's another one.

purcascade 5 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump administration are are more than happy to assist, enable, support and facilitate any form of lying or gaslighting....its absolutely necessary and a crucial skill to help make America Great...an Alternative America to keep muddy waters murky.

Good post! Shared on FB.

Thanks!

This is what the mainstream media does all the time. A perfect example is how they treat progressives; “they’re so far left” “pie in the sky ideas” “how are they going to pay for it?” Every issue on the progressive platform is supported by the majority of Americans. The mainstream media keeps gaslighting the American people into thinking progressive ideas are only supported by a radical, minority.

Marz Level 7 July 25, 2018

I just said this about the hippie movement in a another post, totally agree.

I am baffled that people actually believe him, adore him, thinks he is a good president, and will follow him into the hell he is creating of our country. When he is caught lying, takes Russia's side over his own intelligence, or creates a monumental problem like caging children or tariffs that are ruining farmers in the midwest, they make excuses.

We are so fucked with this guy.

Historians will have so many versions of this presidency that none of them will make sense.

Marine Level 8 July 25, 2018

Assuming we make it that long. I turn on the news every morning wondering if World War 3 started while I was sleeping.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139622
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.