Agnostic.com

71 9

If you choose to leave the United States, what country would you prefer to live in next?

Why?

#USA
By sweetcharlotte8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

71 comments (51 - 71)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

England (miss the Cottswalds!), Canada (still within arms reach), Portugal (great climate, friendly people), Germany (felt at home & had a great time there).

Id Live in England, . . . Hey wait a minute . . I DO live in England . . . If I left there, Id live in Japan.

Shaved Level 5 July 25, 2018

Can't get my money in Cuba... lived in 3 European countries and liked a lot all of them.... Somewhere near a party town in the Mediterranean Sea... any of the Baleares Islands.... though I am mellow out enough to rent me a flat in Buenos Aires just for the Tango... just the Tango. "Assasination Tango" anyone? Robert Duval in real life married his tango teacher in the movie. Little known fact about him... he likes dancers, so he is alright with me.

Great movie, Great town. I loved working there.

@bigpawbullets Damn lucky you... Of all the spanish accents... just talking women... Argentina, Colombia, Cuba, Andalucia.

Every time I left the United states so far I've come back to England.

If I stopped living in England I'd like to try Canada, Malta or the Netherlands.

MattHardy Level 7 July 25, 2018

Spain - (OK, OK, I'm Irish but I want to join in).

brentan Level 8 July 25, 2018

Somewhere in Scandinavia

Yanya Level 7 July 25, 2018

Scandinavia, somewhere. Religion is a joke, there has been no armed conflicts there for centuries and the nature is wonderful.

MLinoge Level 7 Sep 27, 2018

been there, done that. spent 10 years in japan. i'd like to try france, but it's not going to happen.

g

genessa Level 8 Sep 10, 2018

Canada, then New Zealand.

wordywalt Level 8 July 26, 2018

There are several. The first two on my list are because of proximity and advantages I have in them:

1. Mexico
  2. Canada
  3. England
  4. Germany
  5. France
  6. Australia

Scotland....

chaz13 Level 4 July 26, 2018

Italy. I’ve lived there before.

Gatovicolo Level 7 July 25, 2018

England or Scotland

Well i live in UK but would have to be Kenya.

HeyImBen Level 3 July 25, 2018

France, I love Paris

Shaggy6667 Level 2 July 25, 2018

England or Australia.

bwhitten1 Level 4 July 25, 2018

Portugal, great life and cheap

England or Germany, for language compatibility. For weather, and a language challenge, I'd go to Mallorca.

Byrdsfan Level 8 July 25, 2018

I was thinking Costa Rica, good health care, cheap living...but....They have cockroaches as big a post cards and 1/10 people on the island have been bitten by a venomous snake. Ants are in your house, like it or not. Plus, it's ALWAYS HOT with a/c optional at a great expense.

GuyKeith Level 8 July 25, 2018

I have only been to border towns in Mexico and Canada. In Canada culture and language wouldn't be a problem. So Canada would be my choice.

Sticks48 Level 9 July 25, 2018

Ireland

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:139700'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!