Agnostic.com

3 0

Couple

Have you ever dated a couple?

Gonsalo 4 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have had two different couples approach me, couldn't do it! Every time I had to do something with the women I get physically I'll, I am a true heterosexual! I tried just for curiosity.

A couple of what?

Swinger's

@MichelleGar1 l know. I was just fucking with him. ? l lived in El Paso in 68 to 69 in the Army, and 70 to 71 when l got out of the Army. I have always had a fondness for that city.

@Sticks48 so you lived in Fort Bliss! Did you enjoy going to Juarez , Mexico? I like it here myself, it a big city with a small town kinda feeling.

@Sticks48 LMAO@ fucking with him

@MichelleGar1 l loved Juarez. I went to UTEP for a short while when l came back. Are you familiar with Hero's Liqour Store? I worked there for about a year. I lived at 5 points in a long building that had apts on the second floor. My renters 85 dollars a month.

@Sticks48 I was born in 69, but I think that I know what you are talking about, Hero liquor. Was it on Montana near piedras? If it's that one, it's still there, pass by it every Monday driving back to the Eastside. I loved Just before all the cartels started killing people. I would ride my bike over just to go eat at a taco truck and drink some Sol beer! I also loved the movie theater there, it had lazy boy recliners and you could order sushi!!

@MichelleGar1 That is the Liqour store. Hugo Bonegetti ( That may not be the correct sp.) Was in hi s 80's when l workrd there. He was an Italian immigrant who once owned a bar in Jaurez where during the Mexican revolution, The Federalies and the Juaristas would drink together and not fight. I remember going to a bar in Juarez where a shrimp cocktail was a dollar. There was a bar called th Cavern that was in a basement and was like a cave with stalagmites and stalagtites, and going to the La Fogata Hotel. Great memories. Pardon me if my spelling is wrong on some names.

@Sticks48 the cave bar was still there the last time I went! Tecates we're only a dollar each and they would give you little plates of pork skins and chili for free! It must have been really cool to see the federales and Juarenzes party together! I was able to go bar hopping there as a teenager! We would tell our parents that we were spending the night at each other's house's and party all night until the morning! The bars there were open 24 hours! I remember getting arrested a couple of times but as long as you pay them money they would let you go, it was for dumb reasons, they just wanted your money!

@Sticks48 I like your stories about the city that I live in, I always love hearing about it's history!

@MichelleGar1 I remember the kids coming up to you wanting money to make sure nobody fucked with your car. You s could give them 50 cents or a dollar and your car would be fine. One thing that always stuck out to me about Juarez was how happy the people always seemed. It is sad to see what has been going on over there. I really loved that place.

@Sticks48 the kids that were out asking for money would try to pick pocket us when we would walk across! I remember one drunken night we all went to go eat tacos at a taco truck there and a little boy came around begging, I gave him my plate because I only had enough change to pay the toll to get across, poor boy devoured those tacos! It was sad!

@MichelleGar1 Sometimes the poverty would definitely pull at my heartstrings. Now that l'm older and more sentimental, it would probably bother me even more.

@Sticks48 it did and yes it still does!

@MichelleGar1 My only complaint about El Paso was it was so far away from anyplace other than Ruidoso, Cloudcroft, and Alamagordo, you really had to have a few days to go anywhere.

@Sticks48 that's true! Las Cruces NM, is just 45 minutes away too! I just went camping in cloudcroft last week, so it's just a little getaway from here but yeah if you want to go to a bigger city the drive is farther! I usually drive up to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, only 4-5 hours away.

@Sticks48 I also like the little town of Silver City

@MichelleGar1 l lived inTaos for 9 years in the 90's. I loved it up there. The first time l drove into Santa Fe it reminded me of Bedrock in the Flintstones.

@MichelleGar1 Yes, We played there once when living in Taos. I never saw such a small town with so many beauty parlors in my life.

@Sticks48 Taos is beautiful! I love going there too! Santa Fe and all the Adobe homes, yeah they do look like bedrock! Lol!!! Yes the little parlours in Silver City! I like a bar there that used to be a brother in the 1880's. I remember seeing live bands there, the last time I was there, I saw a band that were the grandparents and their grandson. The grandson played the drums, grandpa the violin and grandma a washboard, it was interesting!

@Sticks48 brothel not brother! This spell check is a trip on here! Lol

@MichelleGar1 It does have a mind of its own. That is the place we played, but l couldn't remember the name of it. We played in Ruidoso alot when we played out of Austin in the late 70's , at the World Famous Buckaroo Lounge. That was one crazy fucking bar. It is the only bar l ever played where a guy rode his horse into the bar.

@Sticks48 that must of been a sight to see! What kind of band did you play in?

@Sticks48 when you played in Ruidoso, where did you play? Please don't say Quarter's! Lol

@MichelleGar1 It was a country rock band back then. My brother and l have been playing music for a living together for most of 45 years. He is a really good singer/songwriter. He was with Willie Nelson's publishing co. for several years which led to us working with Willie quite a bit. We worked with several other big acts also, but more with Willie than anybody. Over the years Michael started writing different styles, so now we play rock, r&b, reggae, pop, and country, whatever he writes.

@MichelleGar1 The Buckaroo Lounge in Ruidoso was pretty much it. We played one other place once, but l don't remember the name.

@Sticks48 The Buckaroo Lounge is the bar that has live country bands play there, it's connected to a liquor store, if I'm not mistaken. That's my favorite bar there! First time I saw someone play a steel guitar, I was impressed! Lol!! But that's a cute little town! Wow! Willie Nelson! How awesome! I heard that he's a really nice man!

@MichelleGar1 That is the bar. I don't know what it's like now, but it was crazy back then. Willie is a very nice man. At one of his picnics l got to play behind Willie, Jonny Gimble, and Leon Russell. Talk about being nervous. Enough about me, tell me about you.

@Sticks48 that's so awesome! Well I don't play in a band!! Trying to play bass guitar but I am not good at all! Lol!!!! I obviously live in El Paso, TX. I work for a program called SilverSneakers. I like to drink beer and hangout with my friends. I like to cook, listen to music especially metal

@Sticks48 plus I have to go to sleep, I gotta go to work in the morning! Good night Sticks48! It was fun talking to you! Hope to do it again soon!!

@MichelleGar1 Bass players are hard to find. There are free lessons on line if you look for them. What is SilverSneakers? We're you born in El Paso?

@MichelleGar1 I enjoyed it too. Anytime. Goodnight.

@Sticks48 really? I didn't know that Bass players were hard to find! Interesting! SilverSneakers is a fitness program for Medicare eligibles. Yes, I was born in El Paso

@MichelleGar1 Bass players and good drummers are hard to find. We are the foundation of any good band, but everybody wants to play guitar.
Keep at it if you really like it. When it's right, playing in a band is as good as sex, only you can do it for several hours. It sounds like you have a very rewarding job. Have you been there long?

@Sticks48 good to know! I have been working this job for about 12 years now, I love it! I will try not to get discouraged from playing my bass!

@MichelleGar1 If you like playing bass get into it. Don't be intimidated by it.Take some lessons either on line or if you can find a teacher there. Just a few lessons can move you along alot faster and in turn boost both your confidence and your enthusiasm.

@Sticks48 I will! I just have a hard time now that I am older, having someone telling me what to do! Lol!!! Poor teacher! Lol!!!

@MichelleGar1 Don't look at it as being told what to do, but as guidance. The great thing about music is there is always something to learn. The best players are always trying to get better. No one hates adult supervision more than l do. That was part of the appeal of music as a career.

@Sticks48 thanks for the advice! I hope that I find a very patient teacher! I have always loved the bass guitar! Two of my musician crushes are Bass players!

@MichelleGar1 Try the web. Our guitar player gives lessons line. I will see what he recommends as far as finding someone. I know this, the best teachers make it easy to understand. The worst are more interested in impressing you with his knowledge. I will talk to Chuck and see what he says. I will see him Tues night.

@Sticks48 awesome!!!! Thank you! I appreciate that so much!!!!

@MichelleGar1 You are welcome. ☺

@Sticks48 ???

Sort of. When ever there are more than two people though, there are always two who are more interested in each other and the third person usually feels left out. I don't like the dynamics of more than two when dating.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.