Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Trump administration is rewriting the official hisorical record in a very Orwellian way

I posted this often, and here I go again. It is disturbing and unbelievable what they did and are doing. This is Orwellian right out of 1984. .. That is it would be unbelievable if it were anyone other than Team Trump.

[msnbc.com]

snytiger6 9 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Though we say Orwellian it is of course the way of undemocratic regimes and always has been. I remember as a young history student at university in the 1970s, listening to a visiting Soviet Union professor of history giving a lecture. When asked about his country's history he explained that there was at any one time an official history which was recognized and taught. Just one official history. When challenged he said that when that official history needed to be changed, it was changed. This, he added, made it clear for everyone. Wonderful. Russia hasn't changed, and sadly President Chump in the US would have this too. Look at authoritarian countries around the world and they always control the media and official history.

The only thing we can do is vote in Nov and make Dems control House and Congress. That will slow him down. But it won't be over until he is gone and frankly I hope he is gone because he is in prison. The message must be clear that the majority of citizens don't want him. He is vile but right now he has control

His history would only look good on toilet paper.

Marine Level 8 July 26, 2018

I read elsewhere that that question to Putin had been left out of the official transcript. I think some of the time Trump's administration does this kind of thing just for attention, like trolls. Makes me wonder what is not being covered due to distraction.

bingst Level 8 July 26, 2018

Exactly

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.