Agnostic.com

4 7

QUESTION Noah's Ark (part 1 of 2) - YouTube

Almost forgot about this oldie but goodie had to share!

Pooska 6 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Realistic view of the Arc-does not compute.

HAHAHAHA!

Problems, problems, problems and people buy into this as fact too, funny.

yes, it was never meant to be anything other than a useful mythology imo

Bashing believers is like shooting fish in a barrel. ...stupidity is no match for Atheism as fly fishing experts will confess casting a line lure and hook is not a sure thing. ...I save my bible bullets for the criminal theocrats and those who force religious lies into public schools. ...there I never miss but we have to Thor the fish back when we lose elections or court cases

Damn spelchek THROW is not the alleged gawd thor

Good for You! .....i think? Not really sure what you're getting at

@Pooska the alleged Noah Ark story gets millions in tax dollar$ in a Kentucky bible park like a pitiful Disney like museum and cubits sized boat not far from Cincinnati

@Pooska hundreds of us American Atheists have picketed the damn place and put up a billboard calling it the GENOCIDE AND INCEST MONUMENT that never happened

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.