Agnostic.com

5 7

From an interesting YT channel that does a lot of these...

phxbillcee 10 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a great bunch of clips from Non-believers-some of my faves-Bill Maher, Bill Nye and Sam Harris.

Wow! Thanks for the video. It always helps me to here educated individuals explain my belief. They do it so much better then myself.

This is my favourite!

I just love that last bit, "If all works of fiction were destroyed, in 1000 yrs none of them would be back in the same way. If all science texts were destroyed, in 1000 yrs all of them would be back just the same." Just classic! Ricky Rules! (Gonna have to post his "stand-up" bit on Noah's Ark here!)

That video was great!

Nothing new these are the things most of us here already know here this is just speaking to the choir.

What your saying is true. However The rational was so clearly expressed that even a clergy
(if rational) would be pressed to dispute.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.