Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK Eu chief used bright, simple flash cards to explain trade war to trump: report

I'm trying real hard to read this as satire but it just doesn't work

President Donald Trump and European Commission Chief Jean-Claude Juncker held a successful round of trade negotiations Wednesday at the White House, partially due to Juncker’s use of colorful cards with easy to read, simple explanations of the situation at hand, a senior EU official who was in the room during negotiations told The Wall Street Journal.

As a result of the meeting, Trump said that he would not increase tariffs on European cars and that the European Union would buy more soybeans and liquified natural gas from the United States. During joint remarks in the White House Rose Garden, it was announced that the leaders would "work together toward zero tariffs, zero non-tariff barriers, and zero subsidies on non-auto industrial goods."

The announcement came just one day after the Trump administration issued a $12 billion bailout to American farmers caught in the middle of the trade wars between the U.S., Europe, China, Mexico and Canada.

The result of the meeting between the two officials beat expectations on both sides. On the plane ride to Washington D.C., Juncker confessed to reporters that he did not feel ready and “we’ll have to see how it goes.” But the Oval Office discussion lasted three hours and ended in an agreement. It appeared that the president had reversed course from his stance in previous weeks when he called the EU his “foe.”

Lukian 8 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfucking believable. smh.

Once you make it through 8th grade you shouldn't need flash cards to understand adult concepts.
That's why he is Spanky the manbaby.

No comment.?

Our stable genius ladies and gentlemen.

When dealing with children or people with childish ideals, you have to dumb things down for them.

mt49er Level 7 July 27, 2018

to use 45's words against him.... sad (that a world leader requires everybody to dumb down for him)

Trump seems to be a master of creating issues only to solve them.

I think it's that trick of thesis, antithesis and synthesis.

Yup

Oy, smh... Este pinche baboso está todo pendejo... He keeps reinventing the wheel because he's too stupid to listen to real experts, not conspiracy theorists and biased opinions.

Si. Lo que dijo ella.

I wonder if he's considered marketing those, could be useful for my kids.

Mr Moneybags wants to make a lot of easy money fracking tbe fuck out of rural america is what it looks like to me .

Oh my god, our president is nothing more than an overgrown kindergartener.

@Renickulous A head of state shouldn't need them to get through a meeting. Just saying.

@Renickulous No, for needing someone else to bring them to explain the situation.

@Renickulous May I recommend grammar and spelling ones for you. You say, you are using them. Much success to you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.