Agnostic.com

12 2

If you were a god, what would you do?

#god
NothinnXpreVails 8 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Show up.

What do you mean "if"?

Also, the answer is hang some curtains and watch netflix, pondering Friday lazy dinner.

pretend i wasn't. make myself mysterious.

Nardi Level 7 July 27, 2018

Gee, a lot of work here.... I would have to cast the best devil, then find another Dante caliber to build the greatest hell ever, with the state of the art psychological torture ever conceived, the most horrific facilities and all that crap. With all that in place then brainwash everyone into love me as the greatest loving father has ever been and threat everyone with the alternative in case they don't get the memo. So, no... too much freaking work ???

I don't do well with live action role playing.

telekinetically hit the snooze button.

Change a few laws of Physics like, allow perpetual motion machines, eliminate speed limit on light and particles, create an anti-gravity force and bring back dinosaurs. Then sit back with a latte and watch the chaos unfold.

I would insist on fair play on a global level. I would explain how to achieve it. Right now, as a human bean, I haven't the foggiest idea.

Nothing different than I do now.

Appear before a hypocritical believer and ask them to identify someone they thought symbolized all that was wrong with the world. Then I'd summon a proxy of the loathsome individual so that the hypocrite could tell them how wrong it was that this person be allowed to live in the world. When they were done, the proxy would disappear and I would inform the hypocrite that the proxy was now in paradise because I found them to be more deserving. I'd repeat this until I was satisfied that the sample size would have an impact. Then I would pick one person I thought had their act together and have them name one thing that they felt absolutely had to be set right with the world and fix it to their specifications before going back on my vacation.

I would speuter most of earth's human population and make the remaining boink like rabbits. Then speuter some more.

Qualia Level 8 July 27, 2018

Duh...create a goddess !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.