Agnostic.com

10 1

To those of you old enough . . .

To those of you old enough to recall Archie comics, which character would be your choice to have a fling with: red-haired Archie or raven haired Reggie? Blond haired Betty or raven haired Veronica? I'm going to assume (foolishly, perhaps) that Jughead would appeal to very few. Poor Jughead!

RobLawrence 7 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At this point, I probably would take a cartoon lady on a date regardless of the colored pencil used. 😛

Hah! I dated a few ladies who would have dated Jughead. They dated me, so why not?

Josie

Veronica is unapproachable. I love Betty.

godef Level 7 July 29, 2018

Sorry, I read Archie only because my older sister bought them and it was all there was to read. As soon as I could afford the 25 or 35 cents for Superman or Action Comics, Archie didn't have a chance.

Veronica of course.

I read the Sunday comic pages which had Beetle Bailey and a 6 or 7 others. Plus I remember the cartoon on Saturday morning.

Veronica, I have never been attracted to the blond type but certainly would not rule one out. Hope that doesn't sound too weird, really nothing against blonds.

A voracious reader, I began reading books at an early age. Comics never interested me.

As a kid, I loved cartoons in The New Yorker.

At age 12, I discovered comedians' hilarious writing in the New Yorker: Woody Allen, Steve Martin, Steve Allen and others.

Neither Archie, Reggie, nor Jughead. Thought they were all ridiculous.
I couldn't have even been friends with Veronica. She was vile.
At least Betty was nice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.