Agnostic.com

3 1

What's happened to Jim Carrey? Are you more than your personality?

One thing he's discovered is that personality is an overlay based on social interactions.

schway 7 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't paid that much attention to him of late, but I get the impression the death of his GF and some other life events prompted some real soul-searching and re-evaluation, and either personal growth or a big PR offensive. Or maybe both. It's hard to know when it comes to celebs.

He posts pretty good art on Twitter criticising Trump and co.

I believe Mr. Carrey has developed cynicism and contempt for his audience, himself, and the things he has done for money. I guess its a preferable way to be a casualty of fame than some of his fellow comedians, such as Belushi, Candy or Williams - at least he's still alive to bitch about it.

@schway The last guy I dated lost his last wife to suicide. I thought that was strange, until I listened to him repeat the same stories over and over. But I realized I could just stop taking his calls, and hence avoided the same fate.

@exilesky This is the first paragraph of your next novel.
Adding::::
" But it turned out that didn't stop him from what he did next. It was not my fault. And i will kick the ass of anyone who says otherwise. But, i still feel some guilt."

@exilesky She did not suicide.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142229
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.