Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Psychologist: Trump Mental Health Urgently Deteriorating - YouTubeT

I've been saying this all along. Can't YOU recognize a malignant narcissist?

schway 7 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did anyone really need someone with a PHD to tell you this?

@schway In the olden days they just needed signitures of three men in white coats (or in the case of women, they only needed husband's say so) and he woulda been carted off to Bedlam in a straight jacket. How do we get him certified now?

I’ve taken some notes - do not ‘not watch’ the piece above thinking ‘my notes’ cover it. This is solid professional commentary on the state of our nation..

Excellent, thank you. Multiple conditions… “Antisocial,” OK. “The essence of evil,” damn. “How did Hitler affect Germany?” “Paranoid and sadistic”... “Cognitive decline” - Yes, I’d noticed the same ..noting that around here, after suggesting others watch the recent Netflix piece on him..

“Concentration camps” … I hope a local participant is watching.. as I was asked by her if I thought trump was ‘separating families’ due to racism... Likely both racism and the need for ‘an enemy,’ or someone to ‘crush.’ Sick.

“Observed behavior,” yes; there’s no need or consensual requirement that trump ‘submit to questioning,’ his recorded behavior alone is evidence far beyond what he’d ever admit to or describe in a ‘psych interview.’ - Problem is - the entire nation’s witnessed this, yet a rabid minority would likely kill ‘in his defence.’

“Psychotic & dilutional” … bouncing between “Simple lies” and “Grandiose & Paranoid delusions” … “Narcissistic needs and paranoid fantasies” -- Solid stuff from a solid source.

“A corrupt Republican Party, completely invested” … thus no Twenty Fifth Amendment solution ... in need of Vice presidential and Cabinet agreement.. Kinda leaves you wondering which is worse, the afflicted one ..or his silent accomplices and enablers … if not the entire fucking Republican Party..?

Answer: “Flood the polls in Novervember with a Blue Wave” … “In order to win back Congress” … with results too big for Russian hacking, manipulation, or Republican denial..

This, excluding my own - is by far the most important post I’ve read today. Thank you.

Varn Level 8 July 28, 2018

@Varn

Agreed.

@schway What puzzles me is as long as I’d ‘observed’ Hillary Clinton, she never shown herself to be one iota the evil beast Republicans claimed.. Yet long before ‘This’ emerged from the Republican primary it was beyond obvious ..he’s nuts!

Yes, “Fox Entertainment” has, and will forever have a LOT to answer for…

I thought the guy did a pretty good job of explaining why a personal interview is not a prerequisite to analysis.

The Orange Sphincter is an ignorant, cruel, bully, malignant narcissist, compulsive liar, racist, sexist, bigoted, delusional con artist who is a terrifying threat to America, the environment and other countries.

VOTE REPUBLICANS OUT OF OFFICE.

Wow! D. Trump scared me before viewing the video. Now he terrifies me.

Vote, vote, vote, please vote. Flip Congress.

Aw, Trump supporters can't understand those big words! But yeah, he's exactly that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.