Agnostic.com

5 0

What's your approach?

How do you let someone know you're interested? Would you expect/want the same sort of treatment if things were the other way around?

Meta-Jen 4 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know. Every time I've told someone, they said no.

Just tell me. 🙂

On-line like here? I send them a message.
In real life? The vibe I send off from talking to them.

Since most men want to seduce most women asap, the interest of men isn't particularly flattering. Women are the ones who decide which suitor they want to reward with their attention. Or not.

I don't know how to flirt, being both highly masculine-minded and demisexual (no sexual attraction to any gender or person except after an extended courtship of over a year) and can take sex or leave it.

I just like men as dance and hiking partners and if something more gradually develops over time, then so be it.

Nevertheless I have been constantly asked out most of my life, but mostly come up with excuses.

Women know men, so casual conversation is appropriate.

EdEarl Level 8 July 30, 2018

Yes, but at my age I like directness, mine and hers intermingled with the casual stuff

@starwatcher-al Of course.

@Meta-Jen sweating When men and women meet, for example on a date, both sides have an idea of each others expectations. The fun is learning specifics and discovering the unexpected. There are different expectations in different situations when we meet someone, but in most situations casual conversation is appropriate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143224
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.